Multi-ink limit helps determine the bleed limit of your printer by printing multiple combinations of inks in different ratios. See Checking for Over-saturation for more information.
- Click the Print Multi-ink Limit Test button.
- From each row of the print, determine the swatches that are highest on the coverage scale where no bleeding or over-saturation occurs.
- Enter the swatch values in the Ink Limit field.
- Click Print Multi-ink Limit Verification to output a print that includes the changes you made to the Ink Limit values.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 until a satisfactory set of multi-ink limits has been determined.
- Click Next.