Color Balance Filter
DesignCentral shows slider bars (Cyan-Red, Magenta-Green and Yellow-Blue) for adding or subtracting color from an image. (For example, if you drag the Cyan-Red slider to the Cyan side, the amount of Cyan in your image is increased and the amount of Red is decreased.)
- Select the bitmap.
- From the Bitmap menu, point to Filters and select Color Balance.
The Color Balance tab appears in DesignCentral, and a sampling marquee appears on the screen.
- Move the marquee over the area to be sampled and adjust its size.
- In the Color Balance tab of DesignCentral, adjust the filter settings:
- Choose Highlights, Midtones, or Shadows from the dropdown list to select the tonal range on which to focus the changes.
- Do one of the following:
- Click on the slider line.
- Click and drag the sliders.
- Enter values in the numeric fields.
- Click Preview to see a preview while adjusting the color parameters.
- Click Apply.