- Select the objects that will have a contour cut.
- Select Contour Cut from Effect menu.
- Adjust the values in DesignCentral or drag the Control Point on Contour Cut line.
- Click Apply.
- To output the job:
- If you output the job using the Print dialog, send the job to print as you normally would. The server interprets the contour cuts and outputs them to a cutting device.
- If you are outputting the job using the RIP and Print dialog:
- On the Advanced tab, click Contour to set contour cut options.
- Send the job as you normally would.
See Contour Cutting and Virtual Hybrid Output for more information.