Sending a Job from the RIP and Print Dialog
Jobs sent from RIP and Print show a limited set of Job Properties. Job Properties that were set in the RIP and Print dialog are not be editable.
- From the File menu, select RIP and Print.
- In the first Select A Production Manager dialog, select On another computer (Network) and click OK.
- In the second Select a Production Manager dialog, select the computer on your LAN that is running the server software and click OK.
- In the RIP and Print dialog:
- Select the desired output device setup from the list in the top left corner.
- Make any other desired changes to the settings in the RIP and Print dialog.
- Click Send.
- Click Done.