From the File menu, select Print.
If you are working with Illustrator CS or CS2, click the Printer button in the Print dialog to access Printer Features.
- Set Printer to the network print queue that corresponds to the desired output device.
- Select General from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Set Copies to the number of copies you want to print.
- Click the Printer button.
- Select the Printer Features pop-up menu:
- To apply color settings choose either an output profile or preset
- To automatically start RIPing the file without printing it, set After Spooling to RIP.
- To print the file automatically, set After Spooling to Print.
- To verify the print mode and profile settings before printing the file, set After Spooling to Hold.
- Click Print to return to the Print dialog.
- Click Print to start printing.