Downloading and Installing Software
From the Getting Started section on the software details page:
- Under Step 1 Download, select the desired download display language from the Language dropdown list.
- Click Download Now.
Depending on your browser, you may need to click Save to save the file artify-bootstrap.s3.amazonaws.com.
- Browse your computer to the saved file location and press Enter or double-click to open.
- Click Run when asked, "Do you want to run this file?"
The product download begins. (Download time depends on Internet speed.) When the download finishes, the Installer is extracted.
- Click Yes when asked, "Would you like to start the installation process now?"
- Choose the product installation language from the dropdown list and click OK.
- Click Next in the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard screen.
- Select I Accept the Terms of the License Agreement and click Next.
- Click Next to accept the default Destination Location folder.
- Click Next to accept the default Select Features.
- Click Next to create a Program Folder to hold the SAi Cloud icons.
The Setup Status window appears, and the software installation process begins. When the installation completes, the Activation Code window appears.
- Enter your product Activation Code and click Next.
- Click Next when the Licensing Successful message appears.
- Click Finish in the InstallShield Wizard window.
(This last window may be hidden behind other open windows.)
A software license email is sent to you containing the Software ID of the product and the name of the computer it resides on.