Uninstalling the Software for Windows 8
- Exit your SAi software by selecting Exit from the File menu, or by right-clicking the software icon in the system tray and selecting Exit.
From the Start page on the Windows 8 Desktop:
- Point to the upper- or lower-right corner of the screen and select the Search symbol.
- Verify that the Apps option is selected in the Search column; if not, select it.
- Start typing "control panel" in the Search field.
- Press Enter, or click Control Panel in the search results list.
The All Control Panel Items window appears.
- Select the Programs and Features icon.
The window opens in the "Uninstall or change a program" screen.
- Select the SAi software product to be uninstalled and click Uninstall.
The Setup Type dialog box opens.
- Select the checkbox Delete User Files in Application Folder if you want to delete all existing information; then click Next.
The uninstall process takes place.
- When done, click Finish in the Uninstall Complete dialog box.