Changing Layer Color
Each layer is associated with a color. For the Guide and Grid layers, this color is used to show its objects. For Layers 1, 2, 3…, this color is used for the following:
- Displays objects in wireframe mode. (See Showing Objects' Fill for more information.)
- Colors the border of selected objects.
- Shows the Preview for that layer. (See Showing Preview for more information.)
To change a layer color, do one of the following:
- Drag any color from the Swatch Table and drop it directly onto the desired Layer color icon in the DesignEditor - Layer tab dialog box.
- Open the Layer Properties dialog box for a specific Layer color icon, click the swatch dropdown arrow, and select the desired color from the list.